[Validator-l] Validator News

Watts, John John.Watts at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Jul 2 12:01:50 EDT 2004

Validator Listserve Subscribers:

I am glad to say that many of you have downloaded and installed the latest
version of Validator, identified as Perdido. I have received several calls
from users who are having difficulty downloading, installing and using
Validator. That's good; we're finding errors before we go into production.
Please find answers to a few of your issues at the Validator website:

http://www.dep.state.fl.us/labs/software/index.htm

where there is a Frequently Asked Questions list:

http://www.dep.state.fl.us/labs/software/vfaq.htm

I'll be adding to the FAQ as I get more calls. Please know that the Perdido
version will be modified and re-released soon (I hope next week) with
bugfixes and enhancements that have been collected during the past 2 weeks.
Please continue to download and test Perdido. If you have installation issues
or program errors, please contact me. For operational issues, please contact
Clark Moore (clark.b.moore at dep.state.fl.us).

Thanks to all

John Watts
Lab Data Support Manager