[Validator-l] Validator upgrade version "Miami" 3.7.49

Watts, John John.Watts at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Nov 18 11:38:30 EST 2004

Validator Listserve Subscribers:

We found some "behavioral" issues with the way Validator was importing data.
Those have been fixed. For those DEP staff and contracted counties that are
uploading data to WACS, you must upgrade. Validator will disallow the
registration of any version previous to Miami. This allows us to control the
quality of data being uploaded to WACS. For public users; unless you are
experiencing data import issues, you can retain Kissimmee. If public users
are using Validator on datasets that are being then submitted to the
Department as a permit requirement, it is recommended that you upgrade to the
most recent version.

Please find the link to the Validator Software page on the DEP, Bureau of
Labs website.

http://www.dep.state.fl.us/labs/software/index.htm
<http://www.dep.state.fl.us/labs/software/index.htm>

If you have any questions, problems or comments regarding the Validator
software, please send them to me. As always, thank you for your continued
support of the Validator Software.

John Watts
Lab Data Support Manager
Florida DEP, Bureau of Labs