[ADaPT-l] ADaPT-Version 8.0.03

Fetrow, Chad Chad.Fetrow at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Jun 13 15:26:47 EDT 2014

The FDEP Division of Waste Management (DWM) announces the official release of a new version of the ADaPT software.  We encourage everyone to update to ADaPT Version 8.0.03.  Please go to the Division of Waste Management's ADaPT homepage<http://www.dep.state.fl.us/waste/ADaPT/> to download this new version.

Installation instructions for 8.0.03 are available at:
ftp://ftp.dep.state.fl.us/pub/WACS-ADaPT/ADaPT_Version_8_0_Installation_Instructions.pdf

For a full list of enhancements to the software, please go to the ADaPT-Version History documents available at:
ftp://ftp.dep.state.fl.us/pub/WACS-ADaPT/ADaPT_Version_History.pdf

ADaPT Version 8.0.03 has the following changes from Version 7.1:

1.      Modified the FL ADaPT Project Valid Value table structure and forms for viewing valid values.

2.      Modified the program area web pages valid value table structure and forms for viewing valid values.

3.      Implemented auto-naming of exported Lab and Field EDDs with ability for user input of additional information based on program area.

4.      Modified the import of the Lab EDD and Field Data Deliverable to format all date/time values as MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS using 24 hours and leading zeroes.

5.      ADaPT was recompiled within Access 2007.

We have also updated the ADaPT FAQ document available at:
ftp://ftp.dep.state.fl.us/pub/WACS-ADaPT/ADaPT_FAQ.pdf

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you.

Clark Moore
Bureau of Solid and Hazardous Waste
Phone: (850) 245-8739
Clark.b.moore at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:Clark.b.moore at dep.state.fl.us>