[FRC] Florida Recycling Coordinator email

Garrigo, Henry Henry.Garrigo at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Jun 23 14:24:03 EDT 2016

Thank you for your joining the Florida Recycling Coordinator LISTSERV.

We are building a Recycling Coordinators Network to share best practices, areas of concern and potential solutions for recycling in Florida. This email is an initial step. We are eager to collaborate to keep the lines of communications open with coordinators like you.

This tool will allow members to communicate directly with each other on subjects relating to recycling in their areas.

Several of you have already inquired about how you can participate. By sending a message to this group, all members will receive the message and will be able to reply either directly or to the group.

We would like to get things started with a conversation on ORGANICS:

  *   We'd love to hear unique, interesting and best practice organics programs in your area (collection, drop off, processing, end markets, etc.) so we can build a catalogue of those practices to share with the wider recycling community.
  *   Share concerns in your neck of the woods with potential organics programs.  What is not working? What are the issues?  What are the current conditions?  Who can we get in touch with to learn more?
As our capabilities grow, we would appreciate feedback and engaging in the conversation to ensure we are on the right track.
Thank you for your dedication to making recycling work,

Regards,

Henry Garrigo
Government Analyst - Recycling Programs
Division of Waste Management