[FRC] Leon County's Recycling Video

Frank Lama flama at cityofnorthport.com
Fri Oct 14 13:00:48 EDT 2016

Tessa,

Nice job.

Frank

Frank Lama
Solid Waste Manager
City of North Port

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 14, 2016, at 12:55 PM, Tessa Schreiner <SchreinerT at leoncountyfl.gov<mailto:SchreinerT at leoncountyfl.gov>> wrote:

Recycling Coordinators,

Hope you all have had a good week and have something fun planned for this weekend. I wanted to share something that our team has been working on for many months - our Recycling Video! You can view it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiDhxmessT0

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. We're really excited about using this for school education, social media, and for driving the greater community to reduce waste and recycle more!

Thanks,

Tessa

Tessa Schreiner, LEED GA
Recycling and Sustainability Manager
Office of Sustainability
Leon County
1907 S. Monroe St.
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Email: SchreinerT at leoncountyfl.gov<mailto:SchreinerT at leoncountyfl.gov>
Office: (850) 606-5021
www.GrowingGreen.org<http://www.growinggreen.org/>
<mime-attachment.bmp>
"People Focused. Performance Driven."

Thank you for your email. Please note that under Florida's Public Records laws, most written communications to or from county staff or officials regarding county business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.

Please consider the environment before printing this email!