[FRC] Reminder on Coastal and Waterways Cart Grants

Moore, Karen S. Karen.S.Moore at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Aug 7 08:08:23 EDT 2018

Hello State Recycling Leaders,

We just wanted to send out a quick reminder about our Special Coastal and Waterways Grant Program<https://recyclingpartnership.org/coastal-community-recycling-grant/>.  The deadline for applications is September 21.  If you know of any good candidate communities, please forward the information along to them and/or put them in contact with our coordinator of this effort, Rob Taylor, at rtaylor at recyclingpartnership.org<mailto:rtaylor at recyclingpartnership.org>.  The program is a great opportunity to combine transition to efficient cart-based curbside collection with initiatives to control waterway litter and to expand public space recycling.

Thank you!

Scott

Scott Mouw |   Senior Director OF Strategy and Research
THE RECYCLING PARTNERSHIP
office: RALEIGH, NC    MOBILE: 919-633-0738
SITE<http://www.recyclingpartnership.org/>  |  TWITTER<http://www.twitter.com/RECYPartnership>  |  LINKEDIN  <http://www.linkedin.com/company/the-recycling-partnership> |  FACEBOOK<http://www.facebook.com/recyclingpartnership>  |  INSTAGRAM<http://instagram.com/recyclingpartnership>

VOTED 2017 COMPANY OF THE YEAR! Read more here<https://www.wastedive.com/news/company-of-the-year-the-recycling-partnership/510067/>!