[FRC] Recycling (MRF) Contracts

Tessa Schreiner SchreinerT at leoncountyfl.gov
Mon Nov 23 08:31:34 EST 2020

Good morning, everyone -

We're renegotiating a new contract with our MRF, and I'm looking for other contract examples around the state of the following:

  *   Language used to incorporate contamination definition requirement re: HB 73
  *   Language requiring reporting (e.g. monthly or quarterly reports, and what those reports contain)
  *   Language regarding consistent education/outreach (i.e. to be consistent with County/City)

If your contract contains any of these examples, please share!

Thank you all!

Tessa

[Leon County Government Logo]<http://www.leoncountyfl.gov/>
Tessa Schreiner

Sustainability Manager
Office of Sustainability
1907 S. Monroe St., Tallahassee, FL  32301
(850) 606-5021 /work
schreinert at leoncountyfl.gov

People Focused. Performance Driven.

Please note that under Florida's Public Records laws, most written communications to or from County staff or officials regarding County business are public records available to the public and media upon request.  Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.