gis-l: TRAINING - ArcView 3.x Training September 18 & 19

Clay, Linc Linc.Clay@dep.state.fl.us
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:41:35 -0400

ArcView 3.x Users,

We will be offering the ESRI-Certified 2-day ArcView 3.x training on
September 18th and 19th.  The class will be offered in our FDEP training =
room
and taught by David Kelly, of Forest Resource Consulting.  The class =
will run
from 8:30 to 4:30.

Forest Resource Consulting will be handling registration and directly
accepting payment (POs, P-Cards and civilian forms of plastic).  The
registration form will be available on the BIS/GIS training web page =
shortly
as a printable form.  Complete the form and return it to Forest Resource
Consulting along with your payment information.

Thanks,

-Linc

Linc Clay
Bureau of Information Systems/GIS