gis-l: FDEP GIS Users Panel at the SHRUG GIS Workshop

Clay, Linc Linc.Clay@dep.state.fl.us
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:48:46 -0400

GIS Users,

As many of you know, the SHRUG users group is hosting a GIS Workshop in
mid-November in Tallahassee.  Some of our GIS training will be in =
conjunction
with the workshop. =20

In addition to the training, I have requested a 90-minute workshop =
session
for FDEP GIS users.  This will give us an opportunity to talk about
FDEP-specific issues such as software licenses, training, data access, =
data
integration, the results of the needs assessment, plans made from the
assessment, and the like.  I'll keep you posted on our progress.  In the =
mean
time, if you have specific issues you would like to discuss in the =
session,
let me know.

BTW, the SHRUG web URL has changed.  Below is the new URL.

	http://www.shrug-gis.info/

Thanks,

-Linc

Linc Clay