gis-l: LandSat TM Imagery Usage

Brockwell, Eric Eric.Brockwell@dep.state.fl.us
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:11:04 -0500

Tallahassee GIS Users,

Based on the few positive responses to the earlier e-mail regarding =
LandSat
TM images, we have removed some of the LandSat TM images from epic80 to =
make
room for the rest of the DOQs.  This should only be temporary (a new =
server
with more storage space is on order) and only affects Tallahassee GIS =
Users.
District users can still access TMs via ImageTools from their local =
servers.
In Tallahassee the full set of images are now available by year and =
color
type at \\gissun5\library\image.

The drawback is that the 1992 and 1994 years will not be easily =
accessible
via ImageTools for Tallahassee users for the time being.  The positive =
is
that we can load the rest of the JPG and MrSID DOQs for 1999. We now =
have
coverage for most of the state.

E r i c    W    B r o c k w e l l
Systems Project Administrator