gis-l: Results of the On-Line GIS User Survey

Clay, Linc Linc.Clay@dep.state.fl.us
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:00:40 -0400

GIS Users,

We have compiled your responses to the on-line GIS User Survey we =
conducted
in March and April of this year.  Out of our user community of 350 or so
users, we got 92 responses.  We also received a number of helpful =
comments.
You may view the results of the questions and the comments we received =
at the
BIS/GIS web site (see the link below).  We want to thank those of you =
who
responded to the survey.  Your responses will help us make program and
resource allocation decisions over the coming year.

	Click here, look for the clickable links in the first paragraph =3D=3D>
http://depnet/bisnet/bisgis/index.htm

Thanks again for your help and interest in improving GIS services at =
FDEP.

-Linc

Linc Clay
Bureau of Information Systems/GIS