gis-l: ArcSDE data submission procedure, temporary hold on ArcSDE updates, new Tiger 2000 Roads layer

Judd, Chris Chris.Judd@dep.state.fl.us
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:45:58 -0500

meeting at this year's SHRUG Workshop we have published a procedure for =
users
to follow when submitting requests for updates and new layer insertions =
into
ArcSDE. http://depnet/gis/services/sdedata.htm

BIS/GIS plans to upgrade ArcSDE to the latest supported version to take
advantage of new features required by the IMS project and requested by =
the
FDEP GIS community.  In order to prepare for this upgrade we are issuing =
*temporary moratorium* on updates and new insertions starting December =
18th
through the end of February 2004. Please note that only updates of =
critical
importance will be honored during the moratorium period.  Please let us =
know
if you have any questions or concerns.

Complements of Jenn Hyde of the Southeast District Office, we have an =
updated
Tiger Roads layer, named Tiger Roads 2000 in the Transportation tab of
Dataminer.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Judd