gis-l: FW: Oraprod is down due to HARDWARE problems

Brockwell, Eric Eric.Brockwell@dep.state.fl.us
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:02:38 -0400

GIS Users,

In order to fix problems with the Department's production database, the
ArcSDE side of the box also has to be shut down for a while.  Since the
problem is a hardware failure on SDE's sister box, we have no idea when =
the
servers will be back up.  We will let you know something when we know
something.

GIS Section

Thank