gis-l: Raster Holdings Checkup

Brockwell, Eric Eric.Brockwell@dep.state.fl.us
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 10:00:34 -0500

GIS Users,

We have successfully loaded all available 1999 DOQs (both JPG and MrSID) =
onto
the Tallahassee server (epic80).  We only had to remove a couple of rows =
of
1994 JPGs to make the room to finish them out.   We will be discussing =
with
the districts shortly their options for getting 1999 DOQs.

In the meantime, we have a few imagery/raster layers that we suspect are =
used
very seldom or not at all.  Please let us know if you use any of the
following datasets from the image servers.  If so, let us know which =
district
you're in or if you're in Tallahassee.

Greenways Ecological Model Modified by Landowner Comment
Greenways Ecological Model Modified by Public Comment
Greenways Ecological Model Results
USDA Forest Density
USDA Forest Type

E r i c    W    B r o c k w e l l