gis-l: ArcExplorer 9 and ArcIMS Raster Service

Hancock, Eric Eric.Hancock@dep.state.fl.us
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 10:17:19 -0500

GIS Users,

ArcExplorer 9 is out and available for download. With ArcExplorer 9 you =
can
view and query attribute data as well as do spatial analysis tasks such =
as
buffering features and graduating symbols. More information and =
installation
instructions are available at http://depnet/gis/.=20

Also, BIS/GIS has created an ArcIMS Raster Data Service.  Because of the
bandwidth limitations of some Intranet and Internet connections, some =
users
are unable to pull in raster data from our SDE Raster service in a =
timely
manner.  As a result, we have created an ArcIMS Raster Data Service that =
can
be used in conjunction with ArcExplorer to pull in Raster data. =
Instructions
on how to install and use SDE with ArcExplorer 9 are available on our =
main
page http://depnet/gis/.

Eric Hancock
BIS/GIS