gis-l: GIS Help Desk - Standing Down

Clay, Linc Linc.Clay@dep.state.fl.us
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:34:15 -0500

GIS Users,

With the implementation of the Enterprise Technology Help Desk (ETSD), =
the
GIS Help Desk and related on-line GIS Help Desk interface will shutdown =
at
the close of business on Friday, January 23rd (tomorrow).  The ETSD will =
be
implemented at the opening of business on Tuesday, January 27th.  If you =
have
any GIS-related problems on Monday, call the BIS/ISSC help desk to reach
Johnnie Abron.

Johnnie Abron, Chris Judd and I will continue to provide Tier 2 and 3 =
help
desk support for questions and issues that the ETSD Tier 1 professionals
can't handle.  With the implementation of the ETSD, you will get a
first-class issues tracking system and we will also start populating the
Knowledge Base so that you may be able to find the answer without any =
aid.

Thanks,

-Linc

Linc Clay