gis-l: Cadastral Layer - Broward Parcel Data Error

Clay, Linc Linc.Clay@dep.state.fl.us
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 15:48:48 -0500

Cadastral Layer Users,

   *** Broward County Only ***

Please see the email below that describes corrupt data for Broward =
County.
The attribute data may be attached to the wrong polygon.  We will let =
you
know when the Broward County data has been replaced.

-Linc

-----Original Message-----
From: Hodge, Stephen [mailto:SHodge@admin.fsu.edu]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 2:35 PM
To: Clay, Linc
Cc: ssa2645@garnet.acns.fsu.edu
Subject: FW: Broward Parcel Data

Linc
As soon as we get this data from DOR we will update our files and let
you know when we are ready to redeliver. =20

Our plan is to go in and delete out the current parcels and then append
in the new ones.

I will let you know when ours is updated and talk to you about what you
think is the best way to get your file updated.
Stephen