gis-l: GIS Software Training

Clay, Linc Linc.Clay@dep.state.fl.us
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 13:29:12 -0500

GIS Users,

The District GIS Coordinators and BIS/GIS are hosting a series of GIS
software classes during the next few months.  Classes will be held in =
most of
the Districts as well as Tallahassee.  The classes to be offered are

	* Introduction to ArcGIS I (ESRI-authorized class),

	* What's New in ArcGIS 9 (custom class), and

	* Geoprocessing and Python Programming (custom class).

For details on the class locations, dates, cost, and subject matter, =
navigate
to the BIS/GIS training web page at the link below.  BIS is paying =
one-half
of the cost of the Introduction to ArcGIS I class as an inducement for =
users
migrating from ArcView 3.2a to ArcGIS.

	http://depnet/gis/training/index.htm

For class registration information, contact the on-site training =
coordinator
listed in the schedule for the class in which you are interested.  If =
you are
interested in a class at your District and it is full, check with =
adjacent
Districts to see if their class has some available seats.

-Linc

Linc Clay
FDEP/DRAM/BIS/GIS
2600 Blair Stone Rd, MS 6520