gis-l: WACS Layer Change - 05/21/2005 11:45 AM

Clay, Linc Linc.Clay@dep.state.fl.us
Sat, 21 May 2005 12:09:57 -0400

GIS Users,

At the request of the UIC program, we have changed the WACS layer to add =
UIC
facility records and have added an attribute (column) INJECTION_CLASS.  =
As a
result, ArcView 3.2a projects including the WACS layer will need to drop =
the
layer and re-add it.  ArcGIS projects should need no action.  ArcIMS =
sites
using the layer will need to have the map services refreshed.

Thanks,

-Linc