gis-l: Last Chance Give Away in Tallahassee - Map Cases, Manuals, Mylar Topos

Clay, Linc Linc.Clay@dep.state.fl.us
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:42:53 -0400

Tallahassee GIS Users -

BIS/GIS will shortly be moving.  As a result, we are getting rid of =
several
items we are no longer using.  Below is a list.  If your FDEP business =
unit
can use any of these, please let us know.

2 horizontal library-style map cases (54 inches x 44 inches x 17 inches, =
5
drawers each)

A mostly-complete set of USGS 1:24,000 mylar topographic maps for =
Florida

2 partial sets of ARC/INFO version 6.0 manuals (a collector's item)

A variety of ArcView 3.2 and Avenue manuals (also a collector's item)

Thanks,

-Linc

Linc Clay
FDEP/DRAM/BIS/GIS