gis-l: projecting UTM x,y coordinates

Butgereit, Richard Richard.Butgereit at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Feb 16 13:27:43 EST 2006

BIS/GIS's Projection Utility available from
http://depnet/gis/services/utilities.htm can be used to transform all kinds
of coordinates. This will not allow a batch transformation, but it is a great
tool for transforming individual coordinate pairs.

Thanks,
Richard Butgereit
GIS Coordinator, WRM, Florida DEP
richard.butgereit at dep.state.fl.us