gis-l: DEP Dinner

Cook, Gary Gary.Cook at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Nov 8 14:24:16 EST 2006

HI Everyone,

I asked Linc if we were going to have a dinner in conjunction with the SHRUG
conference like we've had in the past.  He said "Only if you do it."  So I
did!  Before you get too excited, I'm just organizing this gathering, you'll
be responsible for your food and beverage tab.  This is not part of the SHRUG
conference and is for DEP-GIS employees.

Meet with other people that understand GIS and won't have a glazed look in
their eyes when you say the word shapefile.  Maybe you've talked with them on
the phone, now you can meet them in person.  Please join your fellow DEP-GIS
friends on Wednesday November 15, 7:30 pm at Julie's Place.  It's on North
Monroe near I-10.  They have a full bar available and offer a moderately
priced menu with a variety of items.

Please RSVP by Monday 11/13, so I can give the restaurant an estimate.  If
you have any special needs, transportation issues or special dietary
requirements let me know that too.

Hope you can attend.

Gary Cook
GIS Coordinator