gis-l: Web Mapping System & Data Catalog Restored

Clay, Linc Linc.Clay at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Nov 30 09:39:18 EST 2006

Users,

The web mapping system and data catalog have been restored.  We believe the
issue was a network glitch at about 7:45 AM that freaked out the web mapping
system.  We had to shutdown and restart the web mapping system to "clear" the
network-glitch-induced "freak-out".

Sorry for the loss of service.

-Linc

  _____