gis-l: DataCatalog Reorganization

Bokey, Aparna Aparna.Bokey at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Oct 16 11:36:43 EDT 2007

GIS Users,

The DataCatalog category reorganization for the layers in the GIS library has
been completed. We hope that these changes will enable users to spend less
time locating these layers and have quicker access to them. The categories in
which any particular layer is, has also been added to the "Keyword" section
of that layers' metadata.

Thanks.

OTIS/GIS Section