gis-l: Dataminer is now available for ArcGIS 9.2!

Watson, Jonathan Jonathan.Watson at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Oct 26 12:40:16 EDT 2007

GIS users,

Due to popular demand, we have decided to support DataMiner in ArcGIS 9.2.
It can be found at the following location:

<http://depnet/gis/software/custom/fdep_dataminer.htm>

>From user feedback, we've realized that DataCatalog still needs some work
before it can be a replacement for DataMiner.  As such, we've decided to
support DataMiner at ArcGIS 9.2.  Once DataCatalog has been enhanced, we will
readdress the deprecation schedule for DataMiner.

At this point, both DataMiner and DataCatalog are supported in ArcGIS 9.1 and
9.2.

For any installation questions, please contact the DEP Help Desk via the
following ways:

<http://depnet/bisnet/hd/default.htm>

<helpdesk at dep.state.fl.us>

850-245-7555 (Suncom 205-7555)

Enjoy!

Jonathan Watson

Systems Project Administrator/GIS
FDEP/DRAM/OTIS/GIS
2600 Blair Stone Rd, MS 6520
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400
Voice: 850-245-8296, SC 205-8296
Fax: 850-245-8263, SC 205-8263
Email: jonathan.watson at dep.state.fl.us <mailto:chris.judd at dep.state.fl.us>

The Department of Environmental

Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and

improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of

service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP

survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Jonathan.Watson@dep.state.fl.us Thank you in advance for completing the survey.