gis-l: ArcGIS 9.3 release - license manager change tonight

Watson, Jonathan Jonathan.Watson at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Aug 6 09:41:30 EDT 2008

GIS users,

To prepare for the release of ArcGIS 9.3 at DEP, we will be changing the
ESRILIC network alias to point to the new 9.3 License Manager tonight.  This
has to be done because our current License Manager only works with ArcGIS 9.2
and older products.

We plan to release ArcGIS 9.3 sometime tomorrow, and it will be available on
the ArcGIS software page on Depnet:  http://depnet/gis/software/index.htm .

You should not have to do anything - the change will be automatic.  If you do
have any trouble when starting ArcMap or checking out a license, please let
the helpdesk know at: helpdesk at dep.state.fl.us .

OTIS / GIS

The Department of Environmental

Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and

improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of

service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP

survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Jonathan.Watson@dep.state.fl.us Thank you in advance for completing the survey.