gis-l: License Expiration Notice

Manduley, Alex Alex.Manduley at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Dec 3 10:05:37 EST 2008

GIS Users,

You may have noticed the "License Expiration" warning when you run ArcMap.
This is because we are using a temporary license to accommodate a DEP-hosted
training session. You can safely ignore this message, and it will no longer
appear once the License Manager is updated next Friday. Alternatively, you
may contact me directly for instructions on how to disable the notification.

Best,

Alex

Alejandro Manduley

GIS Systems Project Analyst

DEP, Office of Technology and Information Services

2600 Blair Stone Road, RM 625A

Phone: (850) 245-8297

Email: Alex.Manduley at dep.state.fl.us <mailto:Alex.Manduley at dep.state.fl.us>

The Department of Environmental

Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and

improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of

service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP

survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Alex.Manduley@dep.state.fl.us Thank you in advance for completing the survey.