gis-l: Latitude and Longitude Reporting Tool

Manduley, Alex Alex.Manduley at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Apr 13 13:59:57 EDT 2009

GIS Users,

During the course of our troubleshooting, we have noticed that running the
Visual Basic installer
<file:///\\gisres1\gisserver\Software\Esri\ArcGIS93\VBA\VBAOF11.msi>  seems
to fix the Lat/Long Tool issue in 9.3. Please feel free to run the file from
the enclosed link if you wish to try this procedure.

OTIS/GIS