gis-l: Looking for historical aerial images for Osceola County

Lagos, Jorge Jorge.Lagos at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Apr 21 15:22:16 EDT 2009

Our Deputy Director Rick Cantrell needs to find 1960s aerials for Osceola
county. We already researched the UF and DOT archives and we obtained 1959
and 1970 but nothing in the 60s. Does anybody have any suggestion where we
can find them, if available at all? The images doesn't need to even be in
digital form, even plain hard copies will do.

Thanks in advance.

Jorge

The Department of Environmental

Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and

improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of

service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP

survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Jorge.Lagos@dep.state.fl.us Thank you in advance for completing the survey.