gis-l: Mine Data

Wilson, Matthew S. Matthew.S.Wilson at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Apr 30 09:03:41 EDT 2009

I believe the mine boundaries are available in Dataminer.

There are at least five layers I know of, all of which are under the "WRM"
radio button:

1.        Mandatory phosphate mine boundaries

2.        Mandatory non-phosphate sites

3.        Mandatory non-phosphate sites 2007

4.        Non-mandatory phosphate mine ZW parcels

5.        Non-mandatory phosphate reclamation programs

Note these datasets may not pick up areas that were mined prior to 1975.

Matt