gis-l: RE: DRG layer not available thru DataCatalog or Dataminer

Woeber, Nathan (Andy) Nathan.Woeber at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Jan 22 11:43:02 EST 2009

Has anyone had an issue loading the DRGs thru Dataminer/DataCatalog?   I can
load the layer into ArcMap however there is no drop down to show the loaded
images.  I am able to add other layers, DOQQ and image based layers but the
DRGs do not load.  Is there a workaround so I can load the DRGs.

Thanks,

Andy

  _____