gis-l: DEP & GIS for the Nation

Clark, Brian G. Brian.G.Clark at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Jan 28 17:42:24 EST 2009

Hello,

Many of you probably saw this email on the SHRUG listserv, but I wanted to
see whether DEP is considering an official response in support of this
initiative. If it's not currently on the radar, is there someone in the press
office who might be interested in putting together a statement of support?

Please see the email excerpt below and visit the link provided for more info.

Thanks,

Brian Clark

GIS Analyst / ES III
Florida Geological Survey