gis-l: GIS Desktop Customizations

Jackson, Kimberly D. Kimberly.D.Jackson at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Apr 30 07:58:10 EDT 2010

Check out http://depnet/wrm/special/gis/discovery.htm

for a copy of the power point presentation and a custom tutorial from our April GIS Arc Discovery Session.

Stay tuned for information on the June Arc Discovery session: Free Training Options
To better reach staff in our statewide locations, the June session will be held using "GO TO MEETING" so you can watch it from the comfort of your office on your own PC. Directions will follow..

Thank you, Kim

Kimberly Jackson; GISP
Watershed Data Services Section
Bureau of Watershed Restoration
Division of Environmental Assessment and Restoration
Florida DEP, mail station 3525
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400

voice (850) 245-8547
e-mail kimberly.d.jackson at dep.state.fl.us

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Kimberly.D.Jackson@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.