gis-l: OTIS/GIS Information Session

Manduley, Alex Alex.Manduley at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Feb 11 15:11:50 EST 2010

Good Afternoon GIS Users,

OTIS/GIS will be hosting a short information session Thursday, March 4th in room 609 at 2 PM. The session is geared towards new GIS users and the resources available to them.  With the recent Enterprise License Agreement reached with ESRI, ArcGIS Desktop and other tools are now available to all DEP employees.

Titled "Learning to use FDEP GIS Resources", the session will focus on introducing some of the infrastructure services and custom tools developed by OTIS/GIS that are available to the GIS community at FDEP.  Among the items we will be showcasing are new versions of Data Miner and Map Direct.  Also, we'll be discussing the deprecation schedule of Data Catalog and other legacy products.

We urge you to forward this along to anyone new to the FDEP GIS community or those wanting an update on the services offered by OTIS/GIS.

OTIS/GIS

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Alex.Manduley@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.