gis-l: RE: Image Services are Currently Down

Manduley, Alex Alex.Manduley at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Mar 4 08:56:24 EST 2010

GIS Users,

Image Server services have now been restored. You will want to restart ArcMap in order to guarantee a fresh connection to the imagery, but other than that, services should function as normal.

If you continue to experience any  problems, feel free to contact me directly.

Alex

Alejandro Manduley
GIS Systems Project Analyst
DEP, Office of Technology and Information Services
Geographic Information Systems
2600 Blair Stone Road, RM 625A
Phone: (850) 245-8297
Email: Alex.Manduley at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:Alex.Manduley at dep.state.fl.us>

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Alex.Manduley@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.