gis-l: Aerial Imagery 2005-2009 Currently Down

Manduley, Alex Alex.Manduley at dep.state.fl.us
Thu May 6 08:26:29 EDT 2010

Good morning GIS Users,

The Aerial Imagery 2005-2009 layer is currently not operational. We are working on the issue, and will notify you when we restore it.

OTIS/GIS

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Alex.Manduley@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.