gis-l: Historical imagery or basemaps for Calhoun County (FL)

Clark, Brian G. Brian.G.Clark at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Sep 2 19:19:53 EDT 2010

Hello,

We've received an information request concerning a wildlife reserve that supposedly existed in Calhoun County between 1960 and 1962. I believe the requestor is primarily looking for a highway map of the county during this time period, but aerials might help as well. I've tried searching several sites and haven't been able to come up with anything. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Brian Clark
GIS Analyst
Florida Geological Survey
Florida Dept. of Environmental Protection
903 W. Tennessee St., MS 720
Tallahassee, FL 32304
(850) 487-9455 x 153
brian.g.clark at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:brian.g.clark at dep.state.fl.us>
http://www.dep.state.fl.us/geology

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Brian.G.Clark@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.