gis-l: SDE Services Restored

Manduley, Alex Alex.Manduley at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Sep 13 08:25:16 EDT 2010

GIS Users,

SDE and corresponding services have been restored. Please email servicedesk at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:servicedesk at dep.state.fl.us> if you continue to experience problems.

OTIS/GIS

From: gis-l-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us [mailto:gis-l-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us] On Behalf Of Manduley, Alex
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 7:55 AM
To: gis-l at lists.dep.state.fl.us
Subject: gis-l: SDE Services Down

Good morning GIS Users,

SDE resources are currently down which means that enterprise data is unavailable across the board(Map Direct & other web-mapping applications, Data Catalog/Miner, etc.). We are working on the problem and will make a follow-up announcement once services are restored.

Thank you for your patience, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

OTIS/GIS

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Interim Secretary Mimi Drew is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Alex.Manduley@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.