gis-l: 2010 Aerial Imagery Issue

Manduley, Alex Alex.Manduley at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Sep 29 08:41:18 EDT 2010

Good morning GIS Users,

The 2010 Aerial Image Server service has lost imagery above 3k. Unfortunately, we expect that the service will have to be rebuilt, and will not be available until sometime next week at the earliest. A notification will be sent out upon its restoration. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Alex

Alejandro Manduley
GIS Systems Project Analyst SES
DEP, Office of Technology and Information Services
Geographic Information Systems
2600 Blair Stone Road, RM 625A
Phone: (850) 245-8297
Email: Alex.Manduley at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:Alex.Manduley at dep.state.fl.us>

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Mimi Drew is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Alex.Manduley@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.