gis-l: Powerpoint from Aerial Imagery presentation

North, Joe Joe.North at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Aug 31 09:02:33 EDT 2012

Good Morning,

As promised, I've attached a copy of the powerpoint slides presented last Tuesday.  Please let me know if you have any questions/comments about the content of the presentation.

Thanks,

Joe North
GIS coordinator
Office of Technology and Information Services

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Joe.North@dep.state.fl.us>.