gis-l: DataMiner down!

Bokey, Aparna Aparna.Bokey at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Dec 3 10:43:25 EST 2012

GIS Users,
DataMiner is unfortunately down this morning. This also affecting other custom tools such as Table2Point, Zoom tool that are also hosted on the Middle Tier. We have notified the Middle Tier group regarding this issue and we are working to getting this resolved as soon as possible. We will notify you when these tools are up and running again.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
OTIS/GIS Section

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Aparna.Bokey@dep.state.fl.us