gis-l: RE: Data frame background set to none but is not transparent in export

Nash, Anita Anita.Nash at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Oct 24 14:13:35 EDT 2012

Thanks!
I set transparency back to 0, and everything came out fine.

Anita Nash
Environmental Consultant
Division of Environmental Assessment and Restoration
2600 Blair Stone Rd., MS 3565
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Anita.Nash at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:Janis.Jones at dep.state.fl.us>
I have multiple data frames on one page, some are overlapping.  In Arc map, the backgrounds are transparent and I can see the underlying data frames, but when I export to pdf, gif, jpg, and/or mdf, the backgrounds are white and not transparent. I have the data frame background color set to none.  Any suggestions on exporting to a format that will support the transparent backgrounds or any adjustments I should make?

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Anita.Nash@dep.state.fl.us>.