gis-l: Remove my address from mailing list

Bowden, JoAnne JoAnne.Bowden at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Aug 1 10:35:36 EDT 2013

Hello,

Today, August 1, is my last day with FDEP.  I'll be moving to Michigan.  Thanks so much for including me on the mailing list.

Joanne Bowden

Did you know you can submit your Wastewater DMRs online using our newly enhanced eDMR System?
To sign up to use eDMR and learn more, please visit us online at the following web address:  http://edmr.dep.state.fl.us<http://edmr.dep.state.fl.us/> .

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=JoAnne.Bowden@dep.state.fl.us>.