gis-l: GIS Services down today evening

Bokey, Aparna Aparna.Bokey at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Jan 30 14:14:21 EST 2013

GIS Users,
We were just notified that the systems groups will be shutting down one of the servers for maintenance from 6:00 PM this evening for about an hour. This will affect:
•       DataMiner
•       MapDirect
•       WebShapeLite
•       Mapping portion of ESSA
•       Mapping portion of BTLDS

All ArcGIS desktop products and extensions will be available as usual and will NOT be affected during this downtime.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
OTIS/GIS Section

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Aparna.Bokey@dep.state.fl.us