gis-l: DataMiner down in ArcGIS 10 and 9.3.1

Bokey, Aparna Aparna.Bokey at dep.state.fl.us
Fri May 24 08:11:04 EDT 2013

GIS Users,
The server (Webapps) that hosts the DataMiner Addin and tool in ArcGIS 10 and ArcGIS 9.3.1 respectively is down. As a result these tools are not functional. We do not have an ETA on when the services will be restored. We have contacted the Service Desk to resolve this issue and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We will keep you all posted.

Thank you for your patience in the interim.

Thanks,
OTIS/GIS Section

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Aparna.Bokey@dep.state.fl.us