gis-l: RE: GISP

Barde, Hitesh Hitesh.Barde at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Jul 14 13:24:53 EDT 2014

Kim;
Fyi. I recently achieved my GISP. I work for WRM program at Central District  for Groundwater/UIC/Drinking Water permitting section as a Permitter.
Thanks,
Hitesh

Hitesh Barde, P.G., GISP
Groundwater/UIC Permitting & Orlando ER On-Call Responder
FDEP, Central District
3319 Maguire Boulevard, Suite 232
Orlando, Florida 32803
Hitesh.Barde at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:Caroline.Shine at dep.state.fl.us>