gis-l: IMPORTANT: Monday May 18 - GIS Service Update

Jackson, Kimberly D. Kimberly.D.Jackson at dep.state.fl.us
Mon May 18 09:03:54 EDT 2015

Good morning,

Staff have been working through the weekend to complete the GIS portion of the ORACLE upgrade that just took place.  During the day, there will be service interruptions, some layers may not be accessible, and editing services will be returning over the next few days. The ArcGIS Online content, Map Direct and some library layers are all being impacted. Sometimes services that are working this morning, may need to be rebooted and may experience interruptions this afternoon. Please refrain from sending in help desk tickets.  A follow up GIS_L will provide information on the status of the restoration and a final e-mail will let the users know when we believe everything is 100% available again.

We thank you in advance for your patience!  Contact Kim Jackson if you have a specific, time sensitive need for a particular service and we will provide our best updated information.

Regards.  The GIS Team

Kimberly Jackson, GISP
GIS Program Coordinator
Office of Technology and Information Services
2600 Blair Stone Road, MS 6520
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400

FDEP GIS Data Directory<http://www.dep.state.fl.us/gis/datadir.htm>
FDEP Interactive Map Gallery<http://fdep.maps.arcgis.com/home/>