gis-l: GIS Services Monday Evening

GIS_Librarian GIS.Librarian at dep.state.fl.us
Mon May 18 16:36:20 EDT 2015

As of now, the majority of GIS services have been restored.  We have one more major fix to make this evening.  Please save your work, as we expect the GIS services to go down tonight (Monday 5/18/15) around 6pm.  The service interruption will last approximately 30 minutes.  Another GIS_L will go out Tuesday morning with a status of all GIS services.

Thank you again for your patience and support.

Kimberly Jackson, GISP
GIS Program Coordinator
Office of Technology and Information Services
2600 Blair Stone Road, MS 6520
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400

FDEP GIS Data Directory<http://www.dep.state.fl.us/gis/datadir.htm>
FDEP Interactive Map Gallery<http://fdep.maps.arcgis.com/home/>