gis-l: RE: GIS at FDEP and Windows 10

Jackson, Kimberly D. Kimberly.D.Jackson at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Oct 14 10:00:50 EDT 2015

Kate,

Please refer to the live link in the original e-mail below.  This link takes you to the public GIS Approved User list on SharePoint.  GIS Coordinators have edit privileges to this spreadsheet and are tasked with keeping it current.  AJ is aware of the issues and will be coordinating the GIS upgrade response. More information to follow but your program area GIS coordinator, Janis Morrow, should be your first point of contact.

Thank you.  Kim

Kimberly Jackson
850.245.8296  (X- 58296)