gis-l: HP 81 Dye Ink Cartridges - Available

Diaz, Daniel Daniel.Diaz at dep.state.fl.us
Tue May 31 11:06:28 EDT 2016

HP Plotter Users,

My office recently inherited about a dozen unopened HP 81 dye cartridges and a handful of HP 81 printheads.  We have no use for them.  If these are compatible with your device, please relieve us of these materials.  We are located in the Carr Building in Tallahassee; please contact me at daniel.diaz at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:daniel.diaz at dep.state.fl.us> to arrange a pickup.

Regards,
Daniel F. Diaz
GIS Coordinator
Office of Greenways and Trails